My client within the luxury leisure/retail sector is currently looking for an immediately available Interim Events Coordinator. This role is for around 12 months and is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a dynamic, client facing, high net worth luxury team. This role requires someone who understands the luxury consumer and market place. The candidate will need to be highly organised and manage events, dealing with client communications and insight & data.
- Support the Events Manager In planning and executing events across the year
- Work with other stakeholders across the business including legal, health and safety, VM, creative & hospitality teams
- Guestlist management/ RSVPs
- Support with on the ground event delivery – meeting clients, supporting brand partners, ensure smooth running of all logistics
- Onboarding of new event suppliers & PO Requests
- Contributing to event animation ideas and exploration of new suppliers
- Assisting with management of client records, data, mailing lists
- Delivering the Welcome programme communications to guests
- Assistance with managing group bookings/shopping days, invitations, guests lists, operational requirements
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Setting up partnership accounts, codes and contacts
- There will be times where you will need to be flexible and work the odd Saturday (approx. once a month) and a few late evenings/early mornings.
This Interim Events Coordinator will have a genuine passion for the luxury industry and working with a variety of individuals. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with guests, key partners, colleagues & stakeholders and be able to work in a multitasking role with a high level of attention to detail. Yu will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Candidates will need to be flexible and work the odd Saturday and an odd late evening/early morning and ideally have experience in the Hospitality/Luxury/Marketing/Leisure/Events/Brand Segment.
This Interim Events Coordinator role will be based at their site in Bicester which is commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Aylesbury, Wendover, Bletchley, High Wycombe, Abingdon, Swindon, Witney, Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold, Northampton, Stratford upon Avon, Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Newport Pagnell, Bicester where there is free parking and a train station onsite.
Suitable candidates will have been in a previous Events Assistant, Events Coordinator, Events Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator role.
BSMCN45374 Interim Events Coordinator, up to £11.70/day, Bicester