We are thrilled to be working once again with our client, a B2B healthcare services provider, who are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager who is immediately available for a 12 Month FTC to cover a period of maternity leave. This role will primarily focus on picking up day-to-day marketing activity as well as creating and delivering account-based marketing strategy working with senior stakeholders across all business divisions.
- Create and deliver account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, with the primary objective generating leads and meetings for supporting teams through engaging and compelling email campaigns
- Execute tailored tactical plans and responsive marketing actions relevant to individual organisations.
- Identify new audiences, generating actionable insights and personas.
- Work closely with commercial teams and senior stakeholders to turn intelligence gathered into rich content.
- Improve accuracy and engagement with existing data sets.
- Report on ROI of marketing efforts at an account level.
- Attend occasional company events to maximise networking and engagement opportunities.
- Contribute to the creation of engaging content for various platforms (email, podcasts, social media and blogs).
- Have demonstrable experience creating and executing ABM campaigns that generated significant results.
- Experience of effective use of CRM.
- Desirably have marketing experience in a healthcare/NHS environment.
- B2B experience working within a commercial environment with significant experience of stakeholder engagement
- Have demonstrable copywriting, proofreading and content creation skills.
- Have strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A current Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Consultant, or an experienced Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive who is immediately available and has a wealth of experience in ABM would be perfectly suited.
This Interim Marketing Manager role operates on a remote working pattern but being located within a commutable distance to the company offices located in Worcestershire is beneficial to attend occasional meetings/events. Candidates can be located in locations such as Worcester, Droitwich, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stourbridge, Bewdley, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Warwick, Wolverhampton, Birmingham.
Interim Marketing Manager (12 Month FTC) - Remote - £35k-£40k + £5k completion bonus