The Role: My client a B2B organisation based in Warwickshire are looking to recruit a Part-Time Internal Communications Manager to their team. This is a hybrid role with travel to their Warwickshire Head Office.
This Part-Time Internal Communications Manager reports into the HR Director and works really closely with the other part-time job share Communications Manager. This role will manage and deliver the Internal Communications strategy for the business and its 1500 employees to make sure that there is a better informed, better connected and more engaged workforce that is motivated, aligned and committed to delivering their company strategy.
- To establish and lead on strategic change programme communications
- To support senior leadership on effective communication: profile building, speech writing, presentation writing and other editorial support
- To create a feedback environment (including proactive colleague research) to devise Internal Communications activities in line with the organisation’s culture and needs
- To act as a trusted advisor, coach and facilitator of conversations between leadership, management and employees; challenge and influence others to raise standards
- Project manage weekly ebulletin, monthly newsletters, company wide conference, IIP, updating intranet to name but a few
The ideal candidate for this Part-Time Internal Communications Manager will be able to drive change by engaging people in the purpose of the journey, be credible, approachable and be able to create and embed a culture of active listening. You will be an expert in Internal Communications, including change communications, be able to create compelling, engaging content, message crafting and be able to simplify technical information / jargon. Being able to collaborate, coach and influence stakeholders at all levels , attention to detail, and the ability to deal with ambiguity is essential for this exciting and challenging role where an excellent understanding of a range of communications channels including print and digital is required.
This role would suit an Internal Communications Manager, External Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Internal Communications Specialist, External Communications Specialist, Communications Specialist, Head of Communications, Head of Internal Communications, Head of External Communications, Communications Consultant.
This Part-Time Internal Communications Manager can in the main work remotely with trips to their Warwickshire based Head Office that is easily commutable from locations such as Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Lutterworth, Daventry, Southam, Northampton, Hinckley, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Worcester, Birmingham etc.
BSMCN45113 – Part-Time Internal Communications Manager –remote/Warwickshire – up to £50,000 + bonus + car allowance + benefits