An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Global Marketing Department of one of our lovely manufacturing clients for a TEAM of Content Migration Specialists. We are looking for 6 candidates who are tech savvy, know their way around a website and are able to manipulate digital assets, pictures, logos etc. Under the direction of the website project manager, the Content Migration team will be responsible for the migration of content from numerous CMS systems into the new one umbrella platform.
Successful candidates will be required to achieve the following by the deadline set for each phase of the migration plan:
- Prepare existing content for migration, ensuring it meets the standards set out in the content style guide including accessibility standard
- Populate migration forms with all required document information
- Prepare old content for migration ensuring each document is saved as the correct file type and basic metadata is captured on the corresponding migration form
Desired Skills and experience:
- Strong Microsoft office skills - in particular MS Word (you will be using this a lot)
- Strong admin background
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of CMS platforms – Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Contao
- Strong Data Entry
- Able to work on their own initiative
There is an immediate start available for candidates after a successful interview, the client is under a tight deadline to complete the project in 6 months. Please send through a copy of your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Interim Website Project Administrator, Remote, up to £19/hr