If you’re looking for a working environment that actively encourages a flexible work/life balance, values and cares for its employees, whilst working with some of the best known brands in the retail and leisure sectors…then this role could be the role for you!
We are looking for a talented Junior Branding Designer to join a fantastic agency in rural Warwickshire.
This role will entail:
- Working closely with the strategic and creative designers, in the first year working on this agency’s key account to provide regular marketing collateral, to include instore advertising and promotions; digital web banners (both static and moving) and social media assets.
- Varied work; designing and creating assets that span print, digital and motion graphics
- Working collaboratively with the team, whilst also working independently on the specific projects
- Aiding the team in pitch projects, creative presentations and the marketing of the agency
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A degree (or similar) in the creative field with a strong portfolio of work that shows your conceptual and branding ability, eye for layout, and typography skill
- A thorough understanding of Creative Suite
- Experience with videography and film production is advantageous, but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs, and the confidence to explain your ideas
- To drive and have your own car
A massive factor for this agency is your attitude to work; if you’re passionate about design, have a creative flair, and have a real desire to learn – then this could be the right fit!
Offering a brilliant culture and agency perks such as free gym membership; unlimited tea, coffee, espresso; annual social events; end of year performance scheme; studio shower, the owners really do work hard to provide an excellent working environment for their team!
This role is commutable from Warwickshire, Coventry, Birmingham, and parts of Northamptonshire and Leicestershire.
Junior Branding Designer, Permanent, £16,000 - £23,000, Warwickshire.