blueskies is working with a brilliant, established company, just outside the heart of Birmingham, with easy commuter links from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Staffordshire, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham and Coventry.
Working within a creative team, reporting in to the Design Manager, you'll be responsible for working across a variety of marketing material for UK and Europe. Your time will be split between print and design, but also digital media.
Duties to include:
- Product brochures
- Catalogue Pages
- Promotional flyers
- Internal communications
- Event graphics
- Social media and online advertising
- E-Flyer & Web page design
To be considered, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Graphic Design.
- Experience working at a junior designer level, within the industry
- Excellent Adobe CS skills - especially InDesign and Photoshop, which will be used on a daily basis.
- Confident and creative thinker, able to work to your own initiative.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines.
- Interest in photography would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience with creating motion graphics would be desirable but not essential.
It goes without saying that you'll have a strong portfolio of work, showcasing completed projects for both print and digital. Your ability to create ideas as well as artwork them up, must be evident.
If you're interested and would like to know more, please send through your CV and portfolio ASAP as this huge brand are looking to interview imminently!
Junior Designer, Global Brand, £20,000 - £22,000, Permanent, Birmingham