Are you a Junior Motion Graphics Designer looking to break into the industry and keen for your first role to be a hands-on, creative opportunity within a digitally progressive company?
I’m working with a Nottingham digital design house that are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with either 1 years-experience or that’s fresh out of University, to join their digital team in supporting with motion graphics, animations and general digital design output. The agency themselves work with a range of blue-chip, industry giants. Day to day you can expect to be working on high-profile projects with a real talented bunch of creatives, helping you to grow and develop!
- A keen interest in UX/UI, wanting to develop these skills further
- An understanding/experience of working to brand guidelines
- A portfolio of motion graphics designs, typography, infographics and illustrations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- A desire to grow and develop, given the excellent progression route available
- To be able and willing to travel into Nottingham 2-3 days per week to work onsite from September
Get in touch asap with a CV and portfolio to be considered asap!