Are you looking for your next fixed term contract, working with a global agency, based within their West Midlands office?
My client is looking for an interim Junior Events Logistics Manager to join one of their key teams until March 2020. As the Junior Logistics Manager you will be working on one core client; an extremely well known brand and you will be integral to the delivery of their ongoing events programme, working on a huge range of events both small and large scale.
This is a fab opportunity to join a well-known agency with offices across the globe, working with some incredible brands. As a team they are dynamic, forward-thinking and always evolving to meet their client needs, providing the very best service.
If you are interested in finding out more then read on!
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Support the team on a diverse range of projects
- Providing financial support including budget management
- Assisting with on-site hands on delivery of events
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring timelines are adhered to
- Support project communications
- Client liaison
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working within the events industry
- Excellent financial awareness and have experience in managing budgets
- Willingness to learn about the brand and becoming knowledgeable
- Ambitious and highly motived team player
- Willing to travel as required
This role would suit an Events Executive who loves to organise and manage events and looking for your challenge. Or maybe you are already working as a Junior Logistics Manager within the events industry but now looking for a contract role.
This role is based in Coventry and commutable via; Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Birmingham.
If this sounds like the perfect role then please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interim Junior Logistics Manager, £20,000-£25,000, Agency, West Midlands