Junior Designers! Are you an up-and-coming creative, looking for a new role?
I’m working with a Warwickshire based Design agency that are looking for the latest member of their design team. The agency, a medium sized, prestigious and long-standing Warwickshire team are regarded for recruiting at a junior level and providing excellent training and commercial experience, to set you up for your design career.
With a local and varied client base, the successful candidate will experience a busy and fast paced studio and gain second to none, day-to-day experience of working on creative projects for industry leaders.
- A passion for design and vested ambition for your career
- 6 months to 1 year of commercial design experience
- An eagerness to experience all aspects of design, print and digital
- To be excited at the prospect of getting stuck into design and artwork projects
- To be skilled in photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- To be happy to work full-time on-site once the team return to the office
- To be a confident communicator and be happy to liaise with in-house teams
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding/experience of working to brand guidelines
- A positive and friendly attitude!
This agency has just re-located and have a brand new, freshly renovated town house office which is easily accessible by train and public transport. This role is an initial 2 year contract with strong view for extension once finished. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative looking to break into the industry and gain some strong, commercial experience within a friendly, family feel team!