An awesome opportunity has arisen at one of our Birmingham City Centre based clients for a Designer to join their fabulously talented and vibrant team. The agency are expanding so they require an experienced Designer with a balance of natural ability and maturity to work independently on design and branding projects across a variety of mediums and a fabulous array of clients. Their offices are located in the hub that is the Birmingham Business Quarter surrounded by luxury bars and restaurants for after work if that’s your thing?
This agency are renowned for their exceptional work and their incredible culture. They really have nailed the balance of being red hot at what they do and being an agency who want their employees out of the door on time at night!
- Produce engaging and inspirational creative media that consistently communicates their clients brand values
- Design of print collateral – flyers, leaflets, posters, business cards, books…
- Design for digital – including website pages, web banners, social media graphics…
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure budgets and timescales are adhered to
- The ideal candidate will have a portfolio showcasing a wide range of projects both print and digital across a variety of clients
- A background with animation software would be advantageous, specifically After Effects and Animate
- Experience working in a design studio or advertising/branding agency
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to be able to prioritise conflicting deadlines when needed
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Based in central Birmingham you can easily reach this company via public transport or car from areas across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, Coleshill and Walsall.
This is a great chance to join a brilliant team and constantly expanding agency. They also offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an additional day to celebrate your birthday and team days out. If you want to be a part of this brilliantly talented and fun team then apply now or contact us for more info!
Designer, Birmingham City Centre, £23,000 - £30,000