One of our longstanding clients are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join their team. You could be a junior ready to join a leading agency environment or a well established Project Manager who is ready to progress their career.
This agency are well established and are certainly a sought after agency. They work with a variety of consumer clients and produce some exceptional campaigns. They offer brilliant benefits, a social team and of course a brilliant progression route.
As a Project Manager or Junior Project Manager, you will be involved in creating instore POS, retail fixtures and installations. This person will be managing all external suppliers to ensure all campaigns are delivered to timelines and budgets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from start to finish including POS, installations, retail fixtures
- Liaise and manage all external supplier relationships
- Understand and brief technical drawings
- On occasions conduct site assessments
They are looking for someone who has:
- Agency experience ideally in a retail setting
- A go get it attitude and a passion for the marketing/creative industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as you will be managing multiple projects at any given time
This agency are very well known and truly look after their employees, they want to progress people as much as possible. This role could suit a Junior Project Manager looking to make moves into a new environment. Or a graduate who has experience working in a retail or visual merchandising role! If you are a current project manager there is also room for you! This agency are open to a well established project manager joining their team, you will of course be managing large scale projects from start to finish.
If this sounds like you, then please do get in touch!
Junior Project Manager OR Project Manager, Design Agency, Northamptonshire, Competitive salary