Are you a Copywriter that loves telling a story and creating an experience?
I’m working with a Nottinghamshire based e-learning giant that is looking for a Copywriter (Learning Designer) to join their team and write across a range of digital media for their blue-chip client base. You’ll be responsible for storyboarding and scripting a variety of e-learning programmes, animations, interactive videos and other forms of digital learning.
You will also be an individual that enjoys client contact, enjoys getting under the skin of a brand, understanding a brief inside and out and taking concepts across a range of digital channels. You’ll be involved in the whole process, whether that’s meeting with clients or working closely with the client services team, so a commercial understanding and confidence within this type of interaction is hugely advantageous!
Day to day:
- You’ll be flexing your creative muscles and writing engaging content that’s consistent and inline with the brief
- You could be working independently or as part of a wider team, so an ability to flourish within either setting is hugely important
- You can expect to be in a constantly communicative team, you’ll need excellent people skills and a love for collaboration.
- Collaboration with designers, web developers and project managers
- Create creative and imaginative content to conceive themes, formats and approaches for learning materials which you’ll apply to create storyboards for use in developing learning solutions.
- A portfolio and CV evidencing experience in all the above!
Please apply asap for a further conversation (salary dependant on similar industry experience)