We are on the lookout for a designer to work a 12 month contract for a lovely Not for Profit organisation in Coventry. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a large team, working solely on the production of a well-established, and well-read, magazine.
- You will be working purely on the magazine, which is rolled out in 5 week cycles
- You will be artworking to a template and given images, whilst also retouching and realigning images and playing with different layout designs, following each magazine all the way through to print
- This role sits in the large HQ building, home to around 260 employees, working in a relaxed environment, that understands the importance of work-life balance
- This magazine is highly regarded; it is among the top 5 in the ABC of digital magazines, and the top 15 of print.
What we need from you:
- You MUST have experience with the design and layout of magazines, understanding how to make content for these magazines engaging and readable
- You will have a portfolio of work that shows your ability to design across print and digital, specifically showing skill in layout design
- You will have a keen eye for detail, and be able to work to deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you – get in touch! Commutable from Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Northampton.
Magazine Designer, 12-month contract, Coventry, £26,000 - £29,000.