We are very happy to share with you an exciting Marketing Administrator/Project Manager role at a dynamic, growing marketing agency in the central Birmingham area!
This agency has multiple offices in the USA and are now looking to expand their small yet highly skilled Birmingham office by hoping to add a forward-thinking, team-oriented candidate to come in and support their excellent work. They specialise in the food and beverages sector and have several high-profile clients, planning and delivering superb marketing campaigns and subsequently helping their clients to grow.
This role offers a combination of administration duties as well as an involvement in the marketing campaigns – it could be ideal for a candidate looking to make their first step in their marketing career path!
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management of client requests through the agency
- Studio management
- Aid with payroll/financial matters
- Getting involved in marketing campaigns
- Liaising with clients and helping to maintain client relationships
- Acting as a point of communication for the marketing team
What they are looking for in a candidate:
- A bubbly, friendly personality who will fit into their family atmosphere
- Experience or a relevant degree in the marketing field
- Willing to travel abroad on occasion if necessary
- A passion in a marketing career
- A team player who will go above and beyond to help the agency
The agency is based in central Birmingham and are therefore easily commutable via public transport or car from the West Midlands; particularly Warwickshire, Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Litchfield, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton or Redditch.
If you think you could be the perfect fit for this role or are interested in finding out about any other potential roles we currently have on offer, please get in touch with us!
Marketing Administrator/Project Manager, Birmingham, £18000-£23000