Marketing and Events Assistant – c£24,000 – Halesowen
This leading manufacturing organisation are looking for a highly motivated, reliable Marketing and Events Assistant to join their busy team based in Halesowen.
Candidates must have previous experience in events or exhibition coordination wither as a dedicated role or as part of a previous wider marketing role.
The primary function of this role is to provide all round support to the wider marketing team including the management and attendance of all exhibitions and events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and attend all Marketing Exhibitions & Events
- Liaise with stand contractors to produce stand designs and all other marketing and promotional materials directly relating to exhibitions and events
- Post event reporting
- Assist the Marketing manager and Product Managers with all aspects of product marketing
- Undertake a wide range of marketing activities to support all product lines
- Updating and proof reading of all types of marketing materials
- Assist with database management
- Assist with market research as and when required
Please apply to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.