Our client, a modern, forward-thinking B2B/B2C services provider, based near Leicester, are on the lookout for a Marketing & Sales Assistant. This brand-new hybrid role is to support the existing marketing function and sales teams for purposes such as collecting information on and identifying prospective clients, planning marketing campaigns across various channels and managing the company CRM database. The role reports jointly into the Business Development Manager and Marketing Executive for time being. An excellent opportunity for a marketer early on in their career looking for a supportive, team-focused environment to continue their development.
- Manage enquiries via email or telephone.
- Collate key information and research to identify sales/marketing opportunities.
- Plan, implement and monitor marketing campaigns to support the marketing team.
- Provide reports on findings for new opportunities through documents and presentations.
- Help in maintaining the company social media accounts.
- Manage the CRM system and ensure data is efficiently organised.
- Support event and webinar management with registration and attendee engagement.
- Assist in the creation of various marketing materials, including brochures, blogs and copy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience working within a marketing or sales function.
- Have an excellent level of communication, both verbally and written.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic in their day-to-day activity.
- Ideally have some experience in managing a CRM system.
- Have experience in managing social media platforms, planning and scheduling posts.
- Have a creative interest to contribute towards marketing collateral.
This Markeing & Sales Assistant role would ideally suit a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or even perhaps a Marketing Apprentice/Graduate with a placement year with excellent communication skills and basic digital marketing know-how.
Our clients’ offices are located near Leicester, commutable from Hinckley, Nuneaton, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Oadby, Bedworth, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Rugby, Derby, Corby, Coventry, Kettering and Tamworth. The role does operate on a hybrid 50/50 working pattern.
BSMKV45297 Marketing & Sales Assistant – up to £25,000 DOE + Benefits – Hybrid - Leicestershire