We are delighted to be working with our client in the Utilities industry who are actively searching for a Marketing Assistant to support the daily marketing tasks of the PR & Marketing Manager and support the imminent brand transformation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to bolster their experience in the world of marketing looking for a role that exposes them to a variety of activities.
- Support the PR & Marketing Manager with any and all marketing duties.
- Create and post social media content.
- Manage updates for company websites.
- Management of the company photo library.
- Formatting presentations and documents in line with our brand.
- Managing print and production work – from promotional items to building signage.
- Researching advertising/sponsorship and event opportunities.
- Assisting with proof-reading.
- Art working basic communications materials as required.
- Supporting brand roll-out activity across the business.
- Helping develop ideas for film and photography – and coordinating these activities.
- Work closely with external agencies and photographers.
- Developing ideas and designs for company communications.
- Perform regular admin tasks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be driven and has initiative to perform tasks to the best of their ability but also keen to learn and grow as a marketer.
- Must have a full, clean Drivers License as occasional travel to other company sites may be required.
- Will be proficient in the use of Adobe creative software (such as Photoshop and/or InDesign) to create digital assets for offline & online use.
- Strong administration skills with (desirable) office environment experience.
- Ideally 6 months experience in a similar role.
This role would perfectly suit a driven Marketing Graduate or Marketing Assistant with experience using Adobe CS software (or similar content creation tools) and some experience in a similar role, perhaps in the form of a short placement or work experience.
Being based in the companies Northampton office, this location is commutable from Daventry, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Rugby and Wellingborough. The role also operates on a hybrid working pattern.
Marketing Assistant – up to £25,000 – Northampton – Hybrid