My client is a privately owned business that provides services to B2B and B2C customers across the Midlands. Working with the Commercial Director and as a standalone marketing role, this Marketing Campaign Manager is an exciting role for a experienced marketer to deliver growth and improve brand positioning through effective, creative, innovative and engaging campaigns.
The Role: Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role of Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of the brand plan and growth campaigns across B2C, B2B and stakeholder audiences and relevant channels. This role extends across the full span of brand and marketing activities and will closely with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and partners. Understanding the different customer segments and their requirements will influence the strategy to add value and elevate the brand. This role will be involved in new proposition development and then communicate these via relevant channels including digital and PR.
Key requirements and knowledge for the role;
- Develop and understand key audiences in order to shape/refine brand positioning and improve campaign effectiveness
- Define campaign objectives, impact targets, creative, messaging, supplier and investment recommendations, and risk mitigation
- Analyse campaigns to gain accurate and insightful performance analysis to identify learnings and drive continual improvement
- Brand development and engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal/external parties to strengthen relationships, define requirements and develop detailed plans on customer research and insight, proposition development and communication
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to deliver multiple campaigns to secure successful delivery
- Multi-channel marketing knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to communicate complex issues succinctly and in an engaging way to influence others and share insights or performance updates
- Budget management responsibility
- Commercially aware
The Candidate: To be considered for this Marketing Campaign Manager role, you will be able to demonstrate experience of the criteria set out above and have a mix of B2B and B2C marketing within a commercial organisation. You will have exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills within a corporate environment. It is also essential that the successful candidate has a strong digital and analytical skillset, can demonstrate ROI and is a strong copywriter who can create compelling and engaging messaging through a variety of campaigns to engage with a varied audience. Sectors of interest include utilities, aviation, FMCG, construction, logistics, business services.
You need to understand how the different channels of marketing can be used for campaign and lead generation purposes, but your strength will be in marketing campaign development and how to communicate this to a B2B and B2C market.
You will be comfortable building relationships with corporate partners and agencies, enjoy working on strategic projects and also rolling your sleeves up as this is a standalone marketing role.
The salary on this role is £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus 22 days holiday + BH, discretionary bonus, pension, EAP and other benefits relevant to the role.
This Marketing Campaign Manager role is commutable from Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Solihull, Birmingham, Lichfield, Tamworth, Crew, Stoke on Trent, Sutton Coldfield. Currently WFH but will revert to a mix of office and home-based working once restrictions are lifted – likely 3 days in the office the rest remote.
Marketing Campaign Manager, Lichfield, £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits, hybrid working