Marketing Campaign Manager – Worcestershire c£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
This well-established financial services organisation in Worcestershire are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their wider marketing team.
The role holder will execute a wide range of B2C and B2B campaigns across all digital channels primarily as well as selected offline channels as required. The role requires close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies and so experience in project managing campaigns would be beneficial.
The main purpose of the team is to drive brand awareness and lead generation and this role requires someone who enjoys understanding the target audience in order to effectively support and drive the development of relevant creative, messaging media planning and tracking.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of overall campaign planning
- Delivery and performance reporting of agreed marketing campaign activity for both B2B and B2C
- Coordinate the design and production of all campaign elements including creative and messaging
- Create clear schedules, updates and reports to ensure campaigns are effectively documented and implemented
- Engage stakeholders to ensure understanding of their deliverables within any given campaign; ensuring actions are agreed and followed up.
- Formulate KPI’s and objectives at campaign and channel level
- Provide regular updates/reports on campaign performance and KPI’s
Candidates must have had previous experience of working in a regulated environment and you will need a good eye for detail and design (no technical design skills are necessary). Agency candidates who have managed financial services or professional clients will also be suitable.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join the business in the early stages of brand development and make a real contribution to building brand awareness.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.