This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced multi-channel Marketing Communications Executive to join this in the main B2C services business based in Birmingham and join their small, dynamic team. Fast-moving, demanding and commercial, rewards for hard work are provided through an excellent benefits package and a very caring company culture.
Reporting the Senior Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver client engagement marketing managing, organising and delivering marketing touchpoints to existing and monitor effectiveness and gain client feedback to be able report on client engagement, satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan client communications programme including newsletters, regular portfolio updates, seasonal campaigns and service updates to ensure clients are kept informed and engaged
- Develop and deliver the schedule of client newsletters, client email updates including setting the editorial content plan, gathering content, writing and editing content and overseeing the design, production and distribution
- Share content developed for client communications and work with other Marketing Executives and Communications Manager to re-use content across all other channels
- Set marketing touchpoints for existing clients and manage the overall client communications calendar
- Work with agencies, printers and mailing houses to design, print and fulfil client communications
- Develop and deliver effective client communications to support any acquisition
- Provide monthly reports and MI on client communications delivery and engagement
- Write campaign and design briefs for marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively across the team with other Marketing Executives and the Communications Manager to implement marketing initiatives through other channels
Candidates should come from a service-led background and ideally have worked in a business supporting a sales team. You will have had campaigns management experience across all marketing channels and have strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex jargon into easy to understand and compelling communications. A creative thinker, exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and a results-driven approach are all essential for this exciting role.
If you love crafting copy and content, always with the client in mind and you have a creative eye and enjoy working both collaboratively as part of a team we would love to hear from you.
The salary for this Marketing Communications Executive role is very competitive in the market for this kind of position and the benefits package is exceptional and above market norm.
This role will be part based from home and part in their offices in Central Birmingham.
BSMCN45068 Marketing Communications Executive, £32,000, 29 days holiday + BH, Private Medical