The Role: My client a manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham is seeking to recruit two Marketing Communications Executive to their growing team.
This role reports into the Marketing Communications Manager where the team operates like an internal agency for its specified business units. This role report will be exposed to all of the various tasks and functions that fall under the remit of the Marketing Communications team.
- Managing the production of all forms of printed marketing materials (catalogues, brochures, direct mail, in-house newsletter): photography, layout and presentation, copywriting, print and delivery.
- Website: content creation, optimization, maintenance and analysis.
- Online catalogue / image database: content creation, maintenance and analysis.
- Identifying new opportunities to present the Company to its markets, e.g. news articles, case studies, social media.
- Creating content for social media in line with strategy (Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / YouTube / other channels where applicable).
- Creating and managing e-marketing campaigns using the marketing automation platform: design, copywriting and analysis.
- Managing all aspects of exhibitions and events, i.e. logistics, graphics, product requirements, lead analysis and reporting.
- In-house design, i.e. banners, flyers, stationery
- General data management: CRM, Marcomms archives, general leads.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Communications Executive role will have previous experience of the full marketing mix and be a true generalist marketer. You will be a strong copywriter, have experience of using CMM systems and be IT literate in the use of Microsoft Office and ideally have some knowledge of the Adobe suite. Candidates must be able to prioritise, multi-task and work independently and have excellent project management and analytical skills with the ability to see projects through to completion. You will be self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving
and varied projects and have fantastic attention to detail and of course have a passion for marketing communications.
This role would suit a Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Communications Assistant.
This role is commutable from Smethwick, Oldbury, Dudley, West Bromwich, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Harborne, Coleshill, Minworth, Sheldon, Marston Green, Coleshill, Wednesbury, Meriden, Solihull and Rubery.
BSMCN44954 – Marketing Communications Executive – Birmingham – up to £27k + bonus + 25 days holiday