My client an innovative “family feel” B2C business are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join their thriving business. This role will initially be based in their offices near Warwick but then a hybrid working pattern will follow.
Marketing is crucial to the success of this SME business and the person taking on this role will make a real contribution to its success and have an input into the future strategic direction of the business. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities of the business, implement the annual marketing plan, manage marketing suppliers and setting and managing marketing budgets.
- Lead generation and lead conversion monitoring.
- Develop and implement PPC campaigns to generate quality enquiries
- Develop and manage the company website: performance monitoring, content creation, SEO strategy development and management
- Social media marketing strategy development and implementation
- Develop and implement off-line advertising campaigns as appropriate
- Develop and implement on and off-line PR campaigns
- Work with and develop relationships with agency suppliers
- Design and implement incentive campaigns
- Report on marketing activities to the monthly management meetings/ quarterly Board meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, digital communications ideally within a professional services, financial services or B2C environment. You will have experience of working in digital marketing dealing with website management, copy writing, PPC campaign management, SEO, social media marketing and content creation.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to progress their career and ultimately sit on the management team within a business that is professional yet relaxed. You must be able to bring in new ideas, new ways of working and be an allrounder, both hands on and strategic.
This Marketing Communications Manager role will partly be based out offices near Warwick which is commutable from locations such as Leamington Spa, Wellesbourne, Stratford upon Avon, Banbury, Bicester, Rugby, Leicester, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Nuneaton, Bedworth and Birmingham and the rest remotely. This role can be either full time or part time and offers flexible working. You will be generously remunerated with a salary c£40,000 DOE and great benefits.
BSMCN45459 Marketing Communications Manager – Hybrid/Warwick – c£40k + benefits – Full or Part-Time