Are you a B2B Marketing Communications Manager with people management experience and a background working within a regulated business? Do you want to work for a business that genuinely cares about its employees and offers excellent benefits, flexibility and opportunities for personal development? If so, please read on.
I am currently recruiting for a utilities business based north of Birmingham who are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to look after the marketing activity within one of their key business units. The role requires you to support the growth of a key software product into new international markets along with transitioning existing UK customers. You will raise brand awareness and credibility of the business through engaging marketing communications campaigns including case studies, thought leadership, web content, blogs, award submissions, PR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing a team of two plus retained PR agency
- Responsible for creating and delivering annual marketing plan
- Write fully optimised content for four websites using WordPress
- SEO- keywords, meta-tagging and meta-descriptions
- Create and run paid ads and sponsored campaigns for LinkedIn
- Social media content across Twitter and You Tube
- Write for award submissions, annual reports, presentations
- Manage relationships with key membership bodies and communicate opportunities and benefits to internal staff
- Brief ideas to PR agency for press releases, thought leadership, case studies, quarterly consumer surveys
- Manage events and exhibitions and all marketing activity around this
- Senior internal stakeholder management
To be considered for this role, you will be a B2B Marketing Communications Manager with experience of digital and traditional marketing channels and excellent content writing skills. You MUST have worked within a regulated business such as utilities, financial services, professional services, highways/rail and your background will be predominantly B2B marketing. You must also have experience of coaching and developing a junior team. Accountability is key, along with resilience and proactivity. You will be a confident communicator and able to challenge when needed but be friendly and supportive. Based in Walsall, the role will be a mix of home and office working.
As well as the salary of £38,000 - £42,000, the benefits with the role include excellent managers bonus, 25 days holiday plus BH, private health care, on-site nursery, which is subsidised, 37.5 hour week with flexibility on start/finish times, excellent personal development and training.
Marketing Communications Manager, £38,000 - £42,000, Walsall