My client in the Luxury Retail space are on the lookout for an immediately available Marketing Coordinator for a duration of 6 months, working closely with the wider Paid Media Marketing team to support on the delivery of the digital marketing strategy and visibility of the business, including end-to-end campaign delivery, liaising with external media agencies and frequent usage of the Google Ads platform.
- Liaise daily with external media agencies to plan and optimise all media activity.
- End-to-end delivery of all campaigns, from briefing content and copy requirements to optimisation (by channel, by audience, by level of the funnel), to reporting, across all biddable (SEM, YouTube, Display, Social) and non-biddable (OOH, Media Partnerships, Radio & Audio) channels.
- Execute a test-and-learn roadmap across all biddable channels, working closely with the Paid Media Marketing Manager.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research.
- Daily utilisation of Google Ads, driving actionable insights.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and reporting with regards to website traffic.
- Work with the Content Manager to ensure all channels are optimised with fit-for-purpose content at all times.
- Working across departments to align campaign strategies and goals.
- Play a part in the digital team’s weekend cover schedule (approximately 10 days per year, with time off in lieu in return) and provide cover for team members’ absences. Weekend digital cover involves monitoring all owned social platforms, community management, website updates and ad-hoc digital requests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Existing understanding of primary paid media channels.
- Experienced in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube).
- Experience with Adobe and Microsoft suites, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Organised, able to plan, prioritise and put processes in place.
- Strong communicator – able to share information at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Autonomous but able to work effectively in a team.
- Able to think creatively and solve problems quickly.
- A creative self-starter.
This is an amazing opportunity for immediately available Marketing professionals with a wealth of Paid Media/technical Marketing experience, suiting a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Coordinator, as well as versatile Paid Media Executives.
My clients offices are based within their premises in Bicester and operate on a hybrid working pattern (typically 3 days minimum on-site per week) and are commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Aylesbury, Buckingham, Brackley, Kidlington and of course surrounding villages.
BSMKV45456 Marketing Coordinator (6 Month FTC) - £30,000 pro rata – Bicester (Hybrid)