I am delighted to be working exclusively with this professional services client based in a rural location near Solihull. They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing and business development activity.
With a stronger focus on social media and digital channels, this Marketing Coordinator will support on any marketing activity required to support their clients within the professional services sector globally. Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills will be required along with a proactive and can-do attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write copy for blogs, social media and website content
- Source, research and curate relevant content within the legal & accounting sector across global Social Media platforms
- Assistant the events team with any marketing support
- Create marketing collateral – print and digital
- Assist with email marketing activity
- Proof- read and edit documents
- Maintain strong relationship with clients
- Manage relationships with outsourced marketing suppliers
- Raise invoices and track payments
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties to support the team as required
To be considered for this role you will have some previous marketing experience and be a strong writer with excellent communication skills and ideally experience of social media. This is a small business and so you need to be comfortable helping with anything as required and be tenacious enough to ask for work and share ideas for improvement. Along with the marketing support, you must also be comfortable with some non-marketing related administrative duties as required. Knowledge of Adobe CS would be advantageous for basic design and creating online banners.
Due to the rural location of the client, you must have your own transport and be comfortable around dogs in the office. This role will be office based with days from home possible post-probation.
The salary for this role is £24,000 - £26,000 plus 20 days holiday plus BH, pension
Would also suit a digital content executive or marketing assistant
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Shirley, Stratford on Avon
Marketing Coordinator, £24,000 - £26,000, Birmingham