I’m thrilled to be working with our client, a boutique travel agency, who are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to support on creating engaging copy for various business channels as well as assisting the wider marketing team in day-to-day activity such as collaborating on design elements, marketing/content calendars and website maintenance whilst reporting into the Commercial Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing junior with exceptional written ability and general working knowledge of the above to further their development, also with down-the-line progression opportunity whilst benefitting from flexible/remote working.
- Write clear and concise short and long-form copy taking the business brand tone and voice into consideration primarily for (but not limited to) email marketing, blog posts and website content.
- Support website maintenance using the WordPress CMS, creating and updating content.
- Regularly review website pages to ensure content is relevant to the customer and contains correct information.
- Support on social media management and posting, working with the wider team to write engaging content for Facebook primarily.
- Support various email marketing campaigns across the business’s brands.
- Support the wider team with user testing and regular quality checks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have at least one year's experience in a Marketing role OR a degree in a writing-heavy discipline (i.e Journalism, Professional/Creative Writing, Literature).
- An exceptional communicator, with a strong verbal and excellent written skillset.
- Have an eye for detail, able to pick up on discrepancies in content and suggest changes.
- Have a can-do attitude and perform tasks to the best of your ability.
- Able to build relationships at all levels.
- Desirably knowledge of the travel/leisure sector
This role would ideally suit a Marketing Assistant or graduate from fields mentioned above looking for a role and organisation where they can further develop their skillset and/or a move to a more exciting industry, or perhaps a driven Social Media Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant or Content Assistant looking to specialise or existing Marketing Copywriter or Copywriting Assistant.
My client operates on a hybrid or remote working pattern, requiring this individual to travel into their offices in Central Birmingham with flexibility regarding WFH to suit the candidates needs. Should you want to work remotely, you will need to be able to travel into the business offices at least once a month for team meetings. This location is commutable from Solihull, Shirley, Harborne, Smethwick, Perry Common, Marston Green, Bickenhill, Small Heath, Erdington, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Halesowen, Quinton, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Dorridge, Bromsgrove, and Rubery.
BSMKV45421 – Marketing Copywriter - £20,000-£23,000 DOE + fantastic benefits – Hybrid - Birmingham