If you are an experienced Marketing Executive with experience of delivering integrated B2B campaigns, then my Charity client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering bespoke campaigns to a wide range of audiences. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary marketing and PR team, the postholders' main duties will include:
- Planning and delivering campaigns from end to end including managing research, audience targeting, channels, tactics and budgets
- Design and implementation of a range of communications and marketing materials (using external agencies where necessary)
- Working with key external partners to deliver co-ordinated activities
- Evaluation of all campaign activity
- Working cross-functionally to integrate campaign activity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and high-profile team within the charity sector. You will be responsible for a huge range of campaign activity and therefore need to come armed with experience across design, digital, copywriting, web content, strategy and research. In addition, you will be used to working with external partners and suppliers and enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team.
As well as a competitive salary, this client offers flexible working, a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work on some high-profile consumer and B2B campaigns. They are based in North Oxfordshire and commutable from Brackley, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick and surrounding areas.
Our client are keen to interview in the New Year and will be reviewing all applications in early January so if you are up for a new challenge and would love to work in the charity sector, please apply now!