The Role: My client a growing membership organisation based near Solihull is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to their team.
This role reports into the Marketing Manager and will mentor a Marketing Coordinator and will be involved in directly delivering sales across all services through the use of the full marketing mix. This role plays a pivotal role in membership recruitment, engagement and retention through delivery of effective and efficient marketing.
- Plan and co-ordinate engaging marketing campaigns to support the organisations growth objectives: identifying relevant target audiences for campaigns, create compelling content, report campaign success and measuring ROI
- To create and manage successful PPC campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Campaign Manager
- Manage the relationship with the SEO Agency
- Ensure content on the website is up to date, engaging and keep track of performing pages through Google Analytics
- Attend member events and external events in a marketing capacity
- To work with the BD team to ensure third party campaigns are executed, tracked and reported
- Produce reports of membership statistics, monthly marketing figures to assist with company growth
- Proof reading of all copy, marketing and external communications and creation of of engaging and creative content
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Executive position will have previous experience of writing creative, compelling, engaging content for various digital channels and offline channels. Candidates must be able to prioritise, multi-task, work independently and have initiative and creativity. You must have a knowledge and thirst for marketing, have some PPC understanding and analytical skills with the ability to also see projects through to completion. You will be self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-moving environment.
This role is to be based 5 days a week in their offices in Solihull and the salary is up to £27k dependent on experience, car parking, pension and 25 days holiday + BH.
This role would suit a Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer.
This role is commutable from Shirley, Solihull, Redditch, Henley in Arden, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon, Coleshill, Minworth, Sheldon, Marston Green, Meriden, Hockley Heath, Alvechurch, Tyseley, Bournville, Mosely, Kings Heath, Balsall Common, Yardley, Rubery.
BSMCN45022 – Marketing Executive – Solihull – up to £27k + 25 days holiday