Our client a B2B business in the Events industry based in Coventry are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for their growing business.
This role reports directly into the MD and business owner and will develop integrated and channel marketing campaigns to promote their exhibitions to their main target audiences.
- To work closely with the Sales and Operations team to ensure all marketing materials have been created
- Manage and work closely with exhibitors, show partners, and media partners to ensure that all marketing and promotional communications have been achieved.
- Liaise with media partners, exhibitors, suppliers, third party designers to create signage, literature and promotional materials, both pre and post-show.
- To take ownership of the marketing communications planner/ drop-schedule/ trackers.
- Create briefing documents for e.g. photographers and videographers.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to promote various exhibitions.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures that the branding of each exhibition is thorough and consistent throughout all comm’s.
- Analyse data and campaign findings to highlight trends and patterns to improve future activities.
- Content creation, proof reading and prepare written materials including marketing copy, press releases, blogs, website content, email campaigns, e-shots and radio advertisement jingles.
The ideal candidate will have a degree, have experience with Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and have a basic knowledge of Google Ad Words/Analytics and Photoshop etc. You will have had previous experience of writing compelling, engaging content for a variety of channels and have had experience of managing a variety of external partners and suppliers. Organisation skills are essential for this fast paced, exciting role as is a self-motivation and a willingness to take the initiative and lead. Candidates must have a couple of years B2B marketing experience and an interest in the Events Industry, even if they have no prior experience of working on events.
This role would suit a candidate in a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator role who is looking for that next step in their career or a Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Content Coordinator, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Executive looking for their next step.
This role is based in the businesses office in Coventry 5 days/week where car parking is provided. With a salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience there is also a competitive benefits package consisting of a bonus, 25 days holiday and pension.
BSMCN45151 Marketing Executive up to £27,000 + benefits Coventry