We are proud to be working with a well-respected supplier of B2B products based in Worcestershire who are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the businesses period of growth. This role is generalist in nature, requiring the candidate to take on the responsibility of pioneering the full marketing function involving management of various social media channels, email campaigns, content creation and analytics.
- Increase incoming leads through marketing media with a high interest in digital marketing.
- Create, develop & plan marketing campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns are measured, analysed, and continually improved.
- Manage social media strategy across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Develop industry relationships and propose partnerships to attract new audiences.
- Attend exhibitions, industry events, site visits to obtain marketing material.
- Drive lead generation and improve the customer journey through email marketing.
- Keep up to date with marketing best practices, trends and developments.
- Maintain and update the company website with relevant content.
- Ensure that marketing material is produced and updated.
- Manage and track the relevant Marketing campaigns and project budgets.
- Market analysis to include research and development of possible opportunities.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and strategies delivering against business objectives.
- Strong project management skills and strength in managing multiple projects/deadlines.
- Commercially aware and results driven always focusing on ROI.
- Experience in using email automation tools (e.g. Mailchimp).
- Proven experience in managing social media channels.
- Planning and implementing organic and paid campaigns.
- Experience in using a CMS (e.g. WordPress) to maintain a website.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an expert eye for detail.
- Ability to analyse results and continually improve on them.
- An ‘ideas person’ with a desire to elevate and improve.
- Forward thinking, diligent and resilient.
- Experience in the use of either Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop or Canva
- Have an understanding of family-run/SME businesses.
This role would suit an a Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator looking for a step up or a Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Executive who has demonstrable knowledge of the full marketing mix.
Being based in Worcestershire, this particular location is commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Southern Birmingham, Solihull, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester and Droitwich Spa.
This role is a hybrid working role, 3 days based in the office in Redditch and office-based with flexible working hours.
Marketing Executive – £28,000 - £30,000 + benefits – Worcestershire – Hybrid working