The UK’s market leading manufacturer and distributor of quality timber garden products who manage the entire supply chain from raw materials to customer delivery. With a strong heritage and truly British roots, they have a supportive working environment.
The Role: This is a lovely opportunity for a marketing executive with plenty of initiative and ideas and a strong attention to detail to join this very busy marketing team. Supporting trade and retail customers as well as end-users, you will be responsible for delivering marketing materials that enhance the sales process and customer journey, both online and print.
- Multi-channel content support for print and digital
- Brochure production- write and proof content for annual brochure
- Sales collateral – support the national accounts team with the production of sales support collateral such as presentations, catalogues, price guides
- POS – support on production and ordering of all instore POS
- PR – liaise with PR agency on any press releases and advertising campaigns
- Online – use CMS (WordPress) to audit and update all products on website- remove obsolete stock and ensure all images and descriptions are up to date
- Liaise with retail customers to ensure all product information is up to date on their websites
- Trade shows and events
- Manage asset library
The Candidate: You will be a generalist marketer who has knowledge of both digital and traditional offline channels and an understanding of how to market a product to the end-user. You must have strong writing skills and some experience of writing content for online and offline channels. A creative eye, attention to detail and excellent communication skills is also a pre-requisite and it is preferred that your experience comes from consumer or trade retail. You will be a confident communicator and capable of taking on projects and using initiative to complete a task. You must have a driving license and transport due to the location of the office.
As well as the salary of up to £25,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; pension, 25 days holiday plus BH, death in service benefits. This company work a 40-hour week.
This Marketing Executive role is commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Hartlebury, Tewkesbury, Stourbridge, Evesham
Would suit an existing Marketing Assistant, Content Assistant looking for the next step.
Marketing Executive, Droitwich, up to £25,000