blueskies are working with a fabulous agency in Birmingham who have literally just had their best year on record! They are looking for their newest Marketing Executive to join their super team at their offices, although they do offer a hybrid working pattern, so are flexible with a working from home and working from the offices balance.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Marketing Executive who is able to hit the ground running from day one, due to the extremely fast paced nature of this role. We are looking for an experienced marketing executive who can hit the ground running and embrace the fast-paced nature of this role, with overall responsibility executing marketing plan, raising brand awareness and generating new business leads. The role also encompasses a strong focus on social media and content writing.
- Responsible for managing all social media activity a cross Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Be a brand ambassador to ensuring the agency is remaining consistent across all platforms in relation to their strong brand identity and tone of voice
- A strong focus on copywriting to a high standard which includes award entries, blogs, marketing content and case studies
- Managing the company website design and content as well as driving the SEO strategy in line with marketing growth objectives
- Supporting the sales team in organising and preparing attendance to industry marketing and sales events
- Creating and executing creative campaigns to raise brand awareness and generate new business leads – being able to provide a ROI
- Email marketing management including content creation, distribution, and measurement
- Support the sales and commercial team on creating new business and business development assets
- Support with internal communications where required
- Strong writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good stress management
- Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment
- Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm
- Ability to work in a team and across teams
- Ability to see projects through
- Computer literate
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a vibrant team and simply awesome agency that has gone from strength to strength throughout the pandemic. Please send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.
Marketing Executive, Birmingham