An internationally recognised not for profit organisation are on the look-out for a highly skilled Marketing Manager to lead their multi-functional marketing team.
Working alongside a talented Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 6 and managing all engagement strategies aimed at a diverse audience. Key duties will include:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating all strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Managing a team of direct reports
- Reviewing all campaign activity and performance
- Ensuring all activities are integrated across the wider marketing function
- Raising the brand profile and identifying opportunities for new product development
- Establishing and building ongoing stakeholder relationships
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
Concentrating in the education sector, the successful candidate will have experience of working for (or with) schools, colleges or universities and will understand the student recruitment function and youth marketing strategies. You will come armed with solid experience of marketing planning and strategy and take a practical approach to projects. You will ideally have experience of working within a large organisation where you’ve worked cross-functionally with success.
What’s important to my client is that you’re a strong people manager and are used to supporting and developing a team with varying levels of experience. A highly organised individual is required and someone who takes an innovative and creative approach to marketing.
This is a high-profile role within a large marketing department – if you’re up for this sort of challenge, please get in touch straight away!
Marketing Manager, to £44,000 – Milton Keynes