This is a newly created internal Marketing Manager position and as such is a great opportunity for an established Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive to join a lovely internal agency; if you’re looking for a great in-house opportunity with the brilliant buzz of an agency role and some fantastic benefits, including great working hours, this could be the perfect role for you! This is initially a three month contract with the opportunity for extension.
As this is a brand new position, you’d be working with senior stakeholders within the business to create an inspired marketing plan from scratch (with the support of a brilliant line manager) and, with the help of an extremely talented team of creatives and digital gurus, you’d also be managing the implementation of your campaigns from concept to launch and beyond.
• Assisting with the creation of a detailed marketing plan to help to develop the agency’s profile internally, raise brand awareness and develop business
• Managing marketing campaigns that span print and digital – you would be working on anything from e-communications and social media to collateral production, presentations and event management
• Building great relationships internally and working collaboratively with your colleagues to create and execute highly effective marketing campaigns
• Reviewing campaign effectiveness, analysing customer touch pints and always looking to improve the effectiveness of the agency’s internal marketing
They are looking for a candidate who has:
• Experience as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager
• The ability work hands on managing the delivery of campaigns across print and digital
• A real passion for what they do, high energy, a creative mind-set and a real hunger to achieve excellent results – the individual and their approach is really key for this position
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager looking to take on a short term contract within a really well-established internal agency working on some brilliant campaigns for a brilliant organisation. You’d be working as part of a fab team with a highly nurturing approach.
The agency is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Marketing Manager, Internal Integrated Agency, Birmingham, £25,000 - £27,000