We are working with a fantastic agency with offices in Banbury and London. They are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager into their team and the role is available with flexible working. They are open to a part time candidate or a full time candidate., you would be required to be in the London office at least once per week.
- The role involves leading a marketing content team to deliver an organisations marketing and communications strategy as well as leading and driving the performance of content strategy and marketing campaigns.
- The Lead Marketing roles requires a publishing mindset, with the most important aspect being to think “customer first”. In essence, the marketing lead is the corporate storyteller that must be empathetic toward the pain points of the customer
- Developing and engaging the organisation in a digital marketing strategy to deliver objectives
- Developing and implementing marketing activity to maximise lead generation through social media, affiliate, PPC, mobile and website content
- Leading the development of creative activity, focusing on user engagement
- Developing an integrated approach to managing content and assets across video, social and graphic design
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and implement digital campaigns
- Delivering digital and social experiences
- Leading a team of digital content creatives to drive performance
Show leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types
Have incredible people skills
Be an excellent negotiator and mediator
Have a willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
Comfortable with briefing the CEO as spokesman and advocate via media appearances, interviews, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint)
Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships
Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content
Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content
This is a great opportunity to work for an agency providing integrated marketing communications services for clients in multiple sectors. Send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.
Marketing Manager, Banbury/London, part or full time considered, £30,000