£27,000 - £30,000
Are you a highly organised, multitasker with experience in planning or co-ordinating marketing activities? Do you LOVE researching and presenting insights to inform strategic marketing decisions?
I am looking for a marketing planner to own the information insights process & co-ordinate campaign and contact strategy planning for client projects for an fully remote, independent, global B2B Marketing agency.
Working closely with the Director of Strategy, Client Service and Creative teams you’ll proactively drive the strategic thinking across a number of client accounts. This is a unique opportunity for a fully remote agency role, with the option to head into any of the nationwide hubs to meet up with team and project mates.
What's in it for you?
- Remote-first working with offices available around the UK in London, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Manchester, and Austin, Texas in the US
- Private healthcare with Axa
- Structured learning and development initiatives through
- LinkedIn Learning
- instructor-led trainings,
- Weekly Pilates over Zoom,
- Regular weekly socials during working hours,
- Company blackout between Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Bonus scheme
- Pension; 4% contribution by company, 5% employee contribution
- Annual pay review – benchmarked against industry and succession planning
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/menopause/bereavement policies.
What will you need?
- A marketeer with at least 2 years’ planning experience
- Demonstrable research and insight skills
- Inquisitive mind and drive to do new, challenging work
- Happy to debate and be challenged by others to reach a compelling consensus
- Analytical and creative thinking – ability to filter relevant information and arrive at a clear, informed point of view
- A passion for brands and influencing behaviours
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Persuasiveness; with strong one to one, group and written communication skills
- Keen to develop and learn (career development in marketing)
- Digitally savvy
- Passionate about technology and innovation within the technology sector
A fantastic opportunity for a strategic planner with 2 plus years’ experience - apply today for an opportunity to be shortlisted!!!