Marketing Specialist – Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits – Stafford, Staffordshire
A global B2B organisation in Stafford are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their team in order to support in delivering its objective of becoming a more customer and channel focused organisation. The marketing team here support the growth of profitable sales globally by planning, developing and implementing marketing solutions across 23 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is a fast-paced role but as part of a very supportive team. It will require an individual who has had experience in a similar role (perhaps as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager) and who is very familiar with e-marketing and managing website content amongst other skills. You will also have excellent interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to simplify technical information and communicate it to all relevant audiences. Stakeholder management is key.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement all aspects of brand, marketing communication, marketing campaigns and market analysis
- Support key functions across the business in end to end customer journey mapping supporting actions linked to customer drivers and personas
- Support the implementation of the annual communications strategy including packaging concepts and communication for all product ranges
- Work with the Content Manager to ensure brand content is strategically and tactically planned out
- Work with the Content Manager to enable the real-time company vision, news and storytelling through multimedia communications
- Support and guide countries in their local marketing campaigns
- Deliver campaigns with a particular focus on: - brand identity, product launches, packaging, literature, media, internal communications
- Work with Channel Manager to identify opportunities for campaigns across countries
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with third part agencies and monitor their effectiveness via KPI’s
- Support and implement POS programmes and initiatives for all brands/ product ranges ensuring that POS can be readily adapted to local market needs
Experience within a product led business is required. A manufacturing, construction, engineering business or similar would be ideal but is not essential. Experience working internationally would also be beneficial but again is not essential. Long term progression and growth opportunities are offered within a business, and team, whose approach is based around teamwork, loyalty and integrity.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.