We are looking for a Middleweight Designer/Artworker to work for a well-established agency who prides itself on its reputation for creative yet effective marketing communications. They have a range of B2B clients, mostly working on integrated projects. This is a great opportunity to work within a small team of 8, in the lovely Warwickshire countryside.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Working closely with the Head of Design to create and artwork with precision to create engaging content, whilst also liaising with web developers to ensure the completion of website designs to deadline
- Design and artwork for print and digital materials, including items such as website visuals, social media, corporate branding, brochures, advertising, image editing and banners
- Help the population and creation of websites using Wordpress, whilst also keeping website designs up to date, running maintenance when required
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Industry experience, and the flexibility required to work on a variety of projects at one time, knowing the time it takes to juggle large workloads
- A portfolio of work that shows an excellent eye for layout and design, showing a range of branding, composition, typographic and some conceptual skill and the ability to work to corporate guidelines
- A strong understanding of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Software
- The desire to learn and work independently when needed, but also the communication skills required to work collaboratively with the team around you or liaise with clients
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their established skills whilst learning new ones, with the aim for progression in a close-knit team. If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!
Commutable from Warwickshire, Birmingham, West Midlands, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and parts of Worcester and Oxfordshire.
Middleweight Designer/Artworker, Agency, £24,000 -£28,000 Warwickshire, Permanent.