Our lovely client based on the outskirts of Nottingham is looking to add a Midweight Digital Designer to their team. If you’re a Designer with a flair for Digital Design, html and CSS knowledge and want to pursue a more digitally focussed career then this is the role for you. Working closely with the Design, marketing and IT teams, the successful candidate will be creating exciting content that drives product sales and builds the company brand. You’ll be developing the marketing material for the business both on and offline as well as assisting with product and marketing photo shoots and image processing.
- Design effective promotional eCommerce emails working closely with the commercial team.
- Assist with the build and deployment of promotional emails
- Propose creative tests for emails, banners or web changes
- Create and maintain digital assets
- Assist with photo shoots and digital image processing.
- Assist with the creation and processing of printed marketing material including print setup
- Design in-house communications material
- Liaise with external agencies where necessary
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs from the commercial team
- Contribute to the web marketing strategies of the business, bringing particular input from a creative perspective
- Experience of design for both online and print media.
- Up to date exposure to industry trends.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of graphical email design
- Digital photography experience including photo processing and editing
- A relevant qualification at degree level would be advantageous
- A solid proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
This is a brand new role to the business and is a great opportunity for a design professional to specialise in the more digital aspects of a creative based role. The company has great public transport links for both train and bus as well having it’s own on site car park making it commutable from Chesterfield, Crich, Derby, Mansfield and Nottingham. Send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.