Are you an inspired mid-weight Graphic Designer looking to join a dynamic in-house creative team?.
My client, an established estate agent, based in Oxfordshire looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their friendly and supportive team.
You’ll be working alongside Graphic Designers, Digital Marketers, Videographers, Photographers and Social Media Analysts. Oh and their CFO, (Chief Fetch Officer) Louie the Golden Retriever!
The role will have you taking briefs and creating content focussed across a broad range of creative projects for digital platforms and printed materials, predominantly in the property industry. Your clients will range from large national housing developers right through to land owners and high-wealth individuals.
You have at least 4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, in a fast-paced environment. You are very creative and love coming up with ideas and enjoy working on multiple projects which you can confidently deliver on time.
You will have comprehensive experience in exporting files to print and an understanding of both digital and litho print processes. You’ll have a creative flair for the end-to-end process, from matching paper stock to foils, to the enjoyment of seeing a print job come together down at the press itself. We work very closely with our printer, who is often in our office with new paper stocks and inspiration. They encourage their designers to be on-site at the press when their designs come to life. In essence, every day is different and they don’t want you just to sit at your desk!
You understand how to work within brand guidelines and have a keen eye for detail. You are a team player, always willing to get stuck in, try new skills and help those around you. You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator. Any other skills you can bring to the table would certainly be made use of.
Your day-to-day role will be working closely with the Creative Director and Head of Digital. On any given day you could be briefing a photographer in a glamorous new show home in an idyllic village or in the hustle and bustle of central historic Oxford pitching your concepts to many enthusiastic clients. You will be providing an essential service to a network of 8 offices and nearly 80 staff members across a range of property disciplines.
- Be a brand advocate. You will be the company ‘Brand Guardian’ for all designs with their corporate logo on it. They have 5 divisions, each as interesting as the next but all need to feel the love, inspiration and creative drive you’ll provide when designing their branded materials.
- Support junior creative team members' workload and proof (where necessary) their projects. Help with their development and pass on your experience to them wherever possible.
- They are building a new website this year with the help of an award-winning web agency. You would play a key role in shaping how this website presents the brand digitally.
- Join in and lead creative pitches for new business and contribute to all brand activity.
- A good commercial understanding of tasks, combined with accurate time management and managing expectations alongside workload, in order to help the client-side team deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Work with client brand guidelines on a regular basis to create marketing collateral that’s on-brand both visually and with the right tone of voice.
- Personable, with strong client-facing skills.
- The ability to create from concept through to completion.
- Experience in directing film and photo shoots would be beneficial but not essential
This is a full-time position based from the office 4 days a week.
Please email your Cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.