A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for a leading and established retailer that has been going for almost 60 years! Proud of what they do and passionate about how they do it, it’s why they’ve been and continue to be so successful!!
With a lovely office environment and working within an excellent marketing team, they are looking for a Multimedia Designer to come on board and be responsible for the creation of all digital assets, loading them across 3 huge websites.
The role doesn’t end there though and you will also be expected to:
- Shoot ‘how to’ videos, vlogs and story board these with product managers. Editing using software and loading on to the websites
- Create banners for websites and load these. Ensuring the look and feel is consistent
- Photograph products and edit using Photoshop, loading on to sites
- Work with a translation agency to translate all digital assets in to other languages and then load on to the websites
This is a really exciting, varied role where you can expect lots of support internally but also external training courses (paid for) so you are constantly developing and growing your skills.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate you:
- Have relevant experience in a similar position. This could be a placement year, but must be commercial experience.
- A portfolio which highlights your confidence in creating and loading digital assets on to websites
- Are very adept at using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have an understanding of Wordpress sites and how to access the back end to load digital assets
- Have a thorough approach and eye for detail, able to spot errors
Being based in Birmingham, this role is easily commutable via public or own transport, from Coventry, Leicester, Staffordshire, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
This company are looking to fill their position ASAP so please send through your CV and portfolio quickly, to avoid missing out!
Multimedia Designer, £23,500 - £25,000, Retail Company, Birmingham