Fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Business Executive with a love of lead generation and relationship building to join a thriving creative design agency based Staffordshire.
This agency is well established and has achieved solid year on year growth for a significant period. The agency is b2b focused and works with an array of high profile clients within a variety of sectors from global multi-nationals to specialist SMEs.
Within this role you will be working alongside the Business Development Manager, developing a target strategy, identifying new leads, contacting prospective clients over the phone to pitch the business and following the sales process through to the booking of a meeting. You’ll have great autonomy to manage your target list utilising all the tools that a fab marketing agency has to offer. You need to love being on the phone, contacting new clients and selling in a brilliant marketing service to them – no marketing experience is necessary, but you need to be a true new business salesperson with lots of credibility and tenacity.
- Sourcing new leads through cold calling, networking, social media and attending events
- Working with your line manager to create your own new business strategy and target client list
- Developing excellent relationships with potential clients and maintaining these throughout the sales cycle
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Solid business development / sales experience
- A tenacious attitude and ability to get stuck in; generating leads, making calls and arranging meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving full service agency at a point where they are investing heavily in their sales function offering the new recruit a great package aswell as the longer term opportunity to grow and develop their seniority within the business. They are also open to candidates on a more part time / flexible basis for the right person.
This role is easily commutable from across the West Midlands / Staffordshire; Birmingham, Lichfield, Cannock, Sutton Coldfield, South Derbyshire, Tamworth, Burton on Trent.
This really is an exciting opportunity and a chance to help shape a business - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Business Development Executive, Integrated Agency, £25,000 (plus commission)