The Company: Do you want to work for an amazing, vibrant business; a phenomenal online sports apparel organisation that has grown year on year since conception?
Operating globally, they are currently looking for talented, world-class candidates to join their entrepreneurial business.
The Role: This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join one of the most exciting businesses within the Midlands. Joining a growing team of paid search specialists, you will manage the paid search strategy, budget and be passionate about all things digital to drive this channel forward for the business on a global scale.
- Expert in paid search from both day to day operational management and strategy implementation
- Experience managing large budgets and multiple huge accounts across Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Set up campaigns quickly and accurately and report on all PPC activity against forecasts and budgets
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure PPC performance adheres to business growth objectives
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Ads Editor
The Candidate: With a passion for all things digital and an expert background in PPC/Display either in-house or agency side, you will have previous experience of running hands on paid search campaigns of a large and complex nature and be comfortable managing a large budget. Commercial and analytical in approach, you will be fully competent in using Excel to analyse data and reporting and recommending changes to senior stakeholders will be second nature to you.
As well as the salary of £40,000 - £45,000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, pension, health insurance, gym membership, bonus, product discount and free parking
This Paid Search Manager role is commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Evesham, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon
Paid Search Manager, Solihull, £40,000 - £45,000