We are thrilled to be working with a leading global manufacturer of fashion goods who are looking for a Paid Social Media Executive to work within their fast-paced marketing team. This is an exceptional opportunity with an esteemed company where good work is very much recognised and rewarded.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Management of social budgets (£100k+).
- Plan and execute organic and paid social across leading channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Execution and management of social strategy in line with company business goals.
- Management of all social content.
- Manage and mentor two direct reports.
- Liaise with external agencies, reviewing work and providing support/feedback.
- Analyse, evaluate, and report on impact of social from Google Ads, e-commerce sites, social sales, and search tracker.
- Produce social monthly reports, reviewing social performance via Facebook Ads Manager and a social monitoring and reporting tool.
- Liaise with teams internationally.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a wealth of Paid Social experience.
- Have previously managed/mentored/coached a junior staff member.
- Be analytical in their approach.
- Desirably have an online e-commerce environment background.
- Be an able relationship builder and a ‘people person’.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, able to juggle a multitude of projects.
This role would perfectly suit an experienced Social Media professional with experience of executing effective organic and paid social as well as budget management.
Candidates who are currently working as a Social Media Officer, Social Media Executive, Paid Social Media Officer, Paid Social Officer, Paid Social Executive, Social Media Specialist, or a Paid Social Media Specialist with relevant transferable experience would be ideal.
The role operates on a 50/50 hybrid working pattern, requiring travel into the company office based in Northamptonshire and the salary is posted up to £30,000.
This particular location is commutable from Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, and Buckinghamshire.
Paid Social Media Executive – up to £35k – Hybrid – Northamptonshire