This fantastic agency based in a beautiful converted barn in Warwickshire is looking for a fabulous new PR Account Manager to work… wait for it.. PART TIME! Are you the vibrant and enthused new talent they are looking for? There is a huge level of flexibility in the days/ hours this role will entail, depending on the requirements of the perfect candidate.
With clients across a range of sectors from automotive to retail, this agency is offering a fabulous opportunity for any PR Account Manager looking for flexibility in their next role. With a range of fantastic benefits included, competitive salaries and a stunning office to work within- this is a superb opportunity for PR candidates who are looking to manage a highly desirable work life balance.
- Contributing to the strategy and producing creative, high profile campaigns
- Writing engaging content for press releases and social media
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media in order to gain successful media coverage
- Developing strong, credible relationships with clients to retain and gain new business
- Strong understanding of the PR industry and effective communication strategies
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated PR Account Manager to join an exceptional agency at this exciting time where they can develop their career within the industry of PR.
The location of the agency is Warwickshire and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It easily reached from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Manager, Warwickshire, PR Agency, £25000-30000