The Company: A rural-based membership organisation based near Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
The Role: This is a permanent part-time Content & Campaigns Executive position working up to 25hrs part based in Kenilworth and part from home. Reporting into the Campaigns Manager you will be an integral part of the Campaigns team developing, delivering and managing campaigns and events to strengthen the profile of the members within the business.
- Development, delivery, support and management of campaigns across digital platforms and face to face events
- Take a lead in the development and delivery of campaigns to deliver policy influencing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of individual campaigns to steer future strategies and keep members and stakeholders informed.
- Represent the business internally and externally in respect to campaigns (government, political, industry and the public)
- Work alongside the social media adviser to support and deliver content generation across all social media platforms
- Coordinate, brief and advise on the delivery of campaigns work ensuring that campaigns are delivered consistently and effectively across all communication channels
- Contribute to the generation of new ideas related to the delivery of campaigns.
- Research, summarise and present internal and external data related to campaigns work.
The Candidate: For this part-time Content & Campaigns Executive role you must have a strong proven ability to write effective, engaging and creative copy to be used across all digital channels and newsletters, relevant industry publications and magazines. You must be able to identify and develop strong editorial content , have experience of working with internal and external stakeholders and be able to communicate effectively and persuasively to different audiences, managing opposing views/approaches and being able to reach a consensus. Inspiring confidence and being able to communicate effectively with people at all levels is a must as is staying calm and being able to work under pressure. It is essential to be passionate about delivering good quality and successful marketing campaigns and have excellent proven written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be interested in working on political campaigns and this role would suit any individual who has worked in a political environment
Salary: £30,000 pro rata + benefits
This part-time Content & Campaigns Executive role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth, Stratford on Avon, Stoneleigh, Rugby, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Rugby, Bedworth, Northampton, Solihull.
Would also suit a Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Coordinator, Content Executive, Content Writer, Digital Content Officer, Campaign Executive, Campaign Officer, Journalist, PR Officer, PR Executive, Media Officer- candidates will be considered from both Agency and Inhouse Marketing backgrounds and ideally candidates will have had previous journalism experience.
BSMCN44982 Part-time Content & Campaigns Executive – £30k pro rata 21-25hrs/week + benefits – part based at home/part based at their offices near Kenilworth