A brand-new opportunity has arisen within a studio of one of my luxury brand clients, based In Oxfordshire! Do you specialise in capturing moments? Have you an eye for compelling life-style imagery? Do you flourish within a pacey creative environment?
My client, an Oxfordshire based luxury retail company are growing their creative studio team and are looking for two Photographers to join their team to work across a range of dynamic projects. As a Photographer in this team, you’ll bring with you a range of experience of working within a fast-paced, Photography position for a dynamic brand.
As the Photographer, you’ll ensure all photography accurately represents the company’s beautiful products, whilst making sure all imagery is photographed, edited and delivered on schedule.
Day to day you can expect to:
- Produce creative, high quality and commercial lifestyle images, either model or flat lay, both in studio and on location, for use across social media, website, press, email, brochures, stores and lookbooks
- Translate the creative strategy of the brand through imagery
- Build mood-boards and work directly with Art Directors and other creatives to execute briefs
- Direct, style and engage modelling talent
- Design, test and deploy new lighting set-ups and concepts
- Style and dress products in a creative and commercial manager
- 2-3 years of experience within a fashion, beauty, accessories, or luxury retail environment
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills, love working within a team and alongside team-members
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong retouching and photoshop skills
- A portfolio evidencing excellent use of lighting, spacing and props
- To thrive within a fast-paced environment
The company themselves are renowned for their excellent career progression opportunities, their strong benefits as a brand and their attractive working environment.
Please do apply with an update to date CV and portfolio asap!