Brand new Planning Director role with one of the midlands leading agencies!
Are you a brilliant Senior Planner / Planning Director looking to step up your career working on big brand FMCG clients as part of the senior team within an award-winning creative agency with a fantastic culture? If so please get in touch!
The agency’s new recruit will lead the strategic output for the division so you’d be working at a strategic level with the agencies internal teams and clients alike, providing high level, insight driven strategic support on multi-channel TTL campaigns, educating and influencing client services and creatives and working really closely with both new and existing clients.
- Strategic lead across all agency clients, really getting under the skin of their brands in order create insight led strategy in relation to new business and existing clients
- Working on new business strategy and involvement in pitching to prospective clients
- Oversee delivery of campaigns to ensure that strategy is aligned and delivered against
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience at a senior level creating insight driven multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A real skill for getting under the skin of a brand and creating strategy that achieves business goals and yields results
- A strong leader, collaborative and a great influencer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning full service agency with a high profile consumer client base spanning FMCG, retail, leisure, hospitality and F&B and home interest. The role would suit an established Planner / Strategist looking to step up their career with a truly brilliant agency who are a real gem in the regions. Ifd you’re looking to get out of London and relocate to the East Midlands this agency can offer you a high profile client base, ambitious and highly skilled team and a great working environment.
The agency is based centrally in Leicester and is commutable from across the East and West Midlands – you could be based in Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Loughborough, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Solihull, Warwick.
This truly is a brilliant opportunity to join an agency who have created a great culture and to work within a team of highly talented people – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Planning Director, Integrated Agency, East Midlands, £70,000 - £80,000