My client is the UK’s leading online retailer of personalised gifts and products based in Warwickshire.
The role: As part of the digital marketing team, this is an exciting role for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible for all paid search activity across Google and Bing including Google Shopping for several different eCommerce sites. Managing a budget and delivering strong ROI.
- Plan all Google AdWords, Bing Ads and all Shopping paid search activity
- Manage a significant budget for paid search activity across several eCommerce sites
- Create and optimise campaigns including all keyword research and bidding, campaign build and management and tracking
- Automate repetitive PPC tasks
- Manage attribution and analytics and report regularly
- Use audience data to inform campaign strategies
The Candidate: You will have experience of running successful paid search campaigns with expertise across Google, Bing and Shopping. Experience of running PPC campaigns is essential, ideally within a B2C environment. An understanding of coding and automation would be beneficial with a naturally inquisitive mind to explore the critical thinking behind campaigns and adapt them based on performance and insight being provided.
As well as a salary of £30,000 - £35,000, the company also offers 25 days holiday plus BH, pension, subsidised canteen, bonus.
This PPC Executive role is commutable from Coventry, Stratford on Avon, Leamington Spa, Banbury. Home-based currently, however, it is likely that the role will revert to a mix of home and office working as soon as restrictions are lifted.
PPC Executive, Leamington Spa, £30,000 - £35,000