This is a top opportunity for a Corporate PR Account Director coming from an agency background, with expert experience and an evident passion for the corporate market. This is a fantastic role within an incredibly highly regarded agency looking for fresh PR talent to join their excellent Birmingham team.
If you are a senior PR agency candidate with experience in leading a team, driving new business and generating revenue then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This agency has an outstanding reputation, an extremely impressive client portfolio and offers many additional benefits including the opportunity to be selected to spend 2 weeks fully paid for in an international office, annual away weekends, extensive training and progression opportunities and a wonderful working culture.
- Overseeing an existing portfolio whilst growing, shaping and repositioning the existing offering also
- Spotting new business opportunities, proposal writing and pitching
- Being the most senior point of contact for clients offering strategic counsel
- Remaining hands on, working with the team to ensure end to end delivery for clients to the highest of standards
- Leading and mentoring more junior team members
- Strategic thinking and an ability to create impressive strategies
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Creative thinking and an eye for new opportunities
- Fantastic pitching skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Genuine passion for corporate PR
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for a senior PR to enter an incredible agency and drive the current team forwards. If you are a PR Account Director coming from an agency background then please get in touch today!
This opportunity is based in central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Director, PR Agency, Birmingham, £40,000-£50,000